Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Half (or Two Thirds) Done

Day one of the exam is over.

I woke up at 5:00 this morning (the alarm was set for 6:56) and I could not go back to sleep, despite lying quietly with my eyes closed in the dark for an hour.

Wrote the essay portion of the exam all day today. Going back tomorrow for another 6 hours of testing; this time it will be death by machine gun (aka multiple choice).

You might think I am halfway done, but if you think about it another way I am two thirds done because the essay is 400 of the 600 available points (so therefore I have completed 2/3 of the exam).

In case you were wondering, one needs a grade of 406/600 to pass.

2 comments:

Summersweet Farm said...

Congratulations sweetheart, you are nearly there. I wasn't sure when was a good time to call you tonight, but I thought about you constantly. Personally I'd be glad to have multiple choice last, as I prefer it (seems easier somehow). Essay writing... well, I have a love/hate relationship with writing. How are you feeling about your essays?

OJ and Adam said...

We are thinking of you and sending so many positive vibes. You are an amazing woman, mother and student. I think you are going to do fabulously!!