Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Admission Ceremony

I was admitted to the Maryland Bar today in an Admission Ceremony at the Court of Appeal. Captain Obvious and my mommy attended as well (the candidates are only allowed 2 guests each). It was pretty cool and I felt pretty happy. I looked good in my suit, too!

At the same time, the shadow cast by the nodule growing in my left lung almost obliterated the significance of the whole event.

Moving forward, moving back, moving forward, moving back, moving forward, moving back...........

3 comments:

alexis224 said...

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! You will show that nodule who is boss!

LFG said...

Congratulations on being admitted! We're thinking of you during your treatments. Please let me know if you feel up to meeting for tea or if I can bring anything by your house, it's been too long since our last get together.

Rose said...

LFG: I think I know who you are but I am not entirely sure. Please email me so we can get in touch. :)