Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Banana Knights

After he got home from school yesterday, Captain Adorable was playing with his knights. I usually don't pay much attention to what he is playing as his games are all variations on the theme of good guy versus bad guy/bad guy becomes good guy. Anyhow, then I noticed he was playing at the table with his knights and some of them were in an interesting jail.


You can see a pumpkin seedling at the top of the first photo. We had to thin out many of them from one of the raised beds and he wanted to take a few to school. His class is doing a unit on plants and he wanted to share the seedlings because they still had the seeds on--thus showing that the plants emerged from those seeds. Looking forward to hearing what happened when he gets home this afternoon.

Been watching some videos and looking at photos from years ago, when Capt. Adorable was a little guy. He was so beautiful and so sweet. I am so lucky to have had such a child. And oh I wish ... sigh, I wish ... I wish ..........

No comments: