Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes Ya Just Gotta Go For It

So, my love and I have recently been contemplating a decision (and when I say contemplating, I mean taking all the actions that will make it actually happen) that is probably stupid. I think we both know it is probably stupid. But oh, so much fun.

Today we had a Big Talk about whether we really should actually do this. We decided, despite my serious misgivings (and his also) that we are going to do it.

Then my Facebook horoscope said this:
An opportunity presents itself that seems too great to pass up -- but you should still walk away from it. There are hidden risks that are almost sure to trip you up and for now you need to stay on track.

Now, I don't really believe in astrology (though reading horoscopes is fun and sometimes weirdly on target). But WOW that advice seems so on-the-button...sigh...

Sometimes ya just gotta go for it.

2 comments:

alexis224 said...

Don't you hate when that happens? I don't believe in it either, but as soon as I say that I end up getting a weirdly auspicious one like you just got. Well. I think you and the Captain know better than any underpaid journalist who got stuck working on horoscopes for heaven's sake! I agree, go for it! And if you want to make yourself feel better, look up more horoscopes online until you find one that fits your decision and go with that one. ;-)

Rose said...

alexis224: You are so right. So, so right. :) Thanks!