Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Week In Tennessee...

...I hope. As long as everything works out ok, we are going to close on our new house on November 6 (that's Friday). I really, really hope everything works out ok. We are having a marvelous time here in Tennessee, but both Capt. Adorable and I miss Capt. Obvious something terrible and I really want to be in my own house with all my own stuff around. :)

This is the last round of chemo before our trip to Costa Rica for Thanksgiving and surgery in December. It is making me rather tired. I wake up tired, I go to bed tired, I spend the whole day tired. I look forward to the end of next week when I can stop taking the chemo and begin to feel better. However, even though I am complaining, this is still way better than the IV chemo.

I have been experimenting with cutting out Capt. Adorable's afternoon nap again. I think this time it is going to work out. If he naps, he goes to sleep so late (10 or even 10:30!) and if he does not nap he goes to sleep at a reasonable hour (7:30 or 8:00). He does not wake up any earlier, either! We will see how this all settles itself out.

No comments: