Monday, June 28, 2010

Lots Going On

My grandmother's death has meant a lot of different things to my family. One of the many things it means is that we (well, mostly my parents) had to work on cleaning up her apartment. As mentioned in a previous post, they were here for about 5 days, spending time with their beloved grandson and oh yeah his mother (haha) and also working hard on getting the apartment sorted, packed, emptied...

Let me give you some advice people. Don't buy so much stuff, and get rid of what you don't need. Especially plastic bags. They can be recycled these days. No one wants used plastic grocery bags. No one. ;)

We did some midnight sailing, some fun at home, some disappointment on a planned activity that led to another really fun experience later, and just generally had lots going on!

We're doing a soccer camp next week. Mama has to accompany (fine with us!) and it is only an hour per day, but I think it is going to take up our entire morning every day this week. And I think Capt. Adorable will be exhausted after, so perhaps there will be more napping than usual this week. Heck, maybe I will get one or two!

No comments: