Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ice Skating

Captain Adorable went ice skating for the first time on Dec. 8, 2010. His Oma and Opa took him. Captain Obvious and I were at the hospital or else we would have been there too. I got to go with him soon after. I certainly don't skate fast but it is fun to glide around on the ice! Especially because I see it through my son's eyes; all exciting and new. He uses one of those skating supports that children can hang on to and push around the ice while learning to skate and runs across the ice (dangerous since he goes fast but does not really know what he is doing). My mom said that the first day he went around the perimeter, holding on to the wall with one hand and a grandparent with the other and I got him to do that with me as well, which I liked because it was nice and slow. Such fun!

No comments: