Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Day With Only One Accident

Today again Captain Adorable told me every time he had to pee. He also told me when he had to poop (before doing it) and we went to sit on the potty. I read him books while he took care of business. :) After his nap, he sat on the potty for a while and I thought he had to poop, but we don't have any books up there and after a while I guess he got bored. He acted as though he wanted to get off the potty, so I took him off and let him run around the bedroom while I put lotion on my face. A few seconds later I realized he had pooped on the floor. Whoops!

I should have listened better...I was eager to take care of my dry dry dry face, though. Ah well, we've made such excellent progress I am not going to complain about this accident.

We went out to dinner this evening and I took him to the potty there and he obliged with a pee. He's so great. I love him. (But if you've been reading this blog, you already know that!)

We had a good time at his swimming lesson today. I think he will be ready for Hawaii!

No comments: