Saturday, July 12, 2008

Could Be A Coincidence But...

I started using Tortuga Lotion made by Keys Soap on my face yesterday and this morning I woke up to almost completely clear skin!!!! The rash was clearing up, and I have been super careful about staying out of the sun, so it could be coincidence, but I just thought I'd put this development on the blog so if there are other people out there suffering from Tarceva skin rash maybe this will help them too. These products were designed and made by a woman who had skin cancer, so they are really good quality and made for hypersensitive skin.

The insect repellent I mentioned in yesterday's post is made by the same company. (Though it seems not to be marketted as an insect repellent first and foremost...we will see how it works.)

No comments: