Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another I Am So Lucky Post

I was feeling frustrated with Captain Adorable's potty learning steps backwards and I was lucky enough to talk with my friend Ms. Resourceful. She didn't have a magic answer or anything, but she did have an open ear, a sympathetic glance, a ready smile, and some encouraging words. I am so lucky to have a friend like her!

I was feeling unhappy with my husband and a bit alone. Luckily, my husband is a good communicator, and he was able to open up a discussion between us and we both felt better after our talk. It sure feels good to kiss my beloved husband when we are both feeling happy and heard!

I was feeling sad that I am unable to reach some old friends (from college and right after college) but I am lucky because I have recently renewed my acquaintance with several other folks from high school, college, and beyond!

I was worried that the post about my frustrating day with Captain Adorable was too long and wordy (according to Captain Obvious) and luckily my Mom and a friend emailed me and a very sweet faithful reader sent me a comment to say how funny they found the post! Made me feel so much better!

It was a beautiful day today! That was lucky because it meant that when Captain Obvious's father and brother came over, we could have a nice family dinner outside on our deck.

Although I am often mournful for the early weaning that Captain Adorable and I had to go through, I am lucky because we had that precious precious precious nursing relationship for as long as we did.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention I am lucky because I am going to HAWAII one month from today!!!

No comments: