Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rash Is Spreading

Another email I sent...lazy way to to update the blog but there ya go. I feel yucky. I do not want to do anything other than sit on the couch. My little boy needs me, so I interact with him instead. It brings me joy to play with him (and I know it makes him happy too), but oh my aching face and my itchy neck and my watery, burning, blurry eyes...

from Rose
to Nurse Practitioner
date Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:06 AM
subject Rash Is Spreading

Hi Nurse,

Just for the record, here's the latest on my Tarceva side effects. The rash in spreading down my neck to my chest. I have more rash (not much in all, but more) on my right arm and hand, and now there are a couple of spots on my legs as well. My face is extremely dry and itchy. It is painful to the touch, as if I had been hit or something.

I think my eyes are a bit better, though they continue to tear constantly and my vision is often blurry (though not 100% of the time).

I am rarely hungry.

Rose

No comments: