Sunday, August 10, 2008

CT Tomorow

Another lovely fun-filled visit to the hospital tomorrow. I have been taking the necessary steroids because the CT scan will be done with contrast (so, an IV, sigh). Once again, the steroids are affecting me: I am so tired but not able to sleep right now. In addition, I have been very emotional. I cried earlier because I was watching the Olympics and I started thinking about what a huge event participating in the games is in those athletes' lives. Especially those female gymnasts. I mean, they're only children and they are competing at such a high, stress-filled level and they do such amazing things with their bodies! Then I cried a bit later because of fear--I do not want to leave my darling Captains! I want to stay with them, to love them and protect them for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long time yet...

So, this CT should show us if the Tarceva is working. I'll update when I have news.

No comments: