Monday, December 22, 2008

I Was Mistaken

Sigh. I should learn to read emails better. Anyhow, it turns out that I am in fact not having a colonoscopy tomorrow. I am meeting with a gastroenterologist tomorrow, but there is no colonoscopy scheduled for this week. This is a bummer (oh, haha, I am hilarious) because my Mom is going to have to go home to care for her house and animals and that 8 hour drive is not something you do every other day...

However, my Mom has had a few colonoscopys and she says that it would be ok for Captain Adorable and Captain Obvious to drop me off before the procedure and pick me up afterwards. I think that will be fine and will mean that Captain Adorable gets to stay with him Dada, an arrangement that is good for them both.

Another reason I am disappointed is because I Want To Know. I am tired of waiting. And yet I know there is more waiting in my future.

No comments: