Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Normal Feeling

Tonight, while putting Captain Adorable to bed, I noticed that I could feel it when I lightly touched the bottom part of my right breast. Most of the time I feel either nothing or pain on that side of my upper torso: even the lightest touches are painful, or just ridiculously uncomfortable, which is pretty much pain. Anyhow, I am so pleased about this non-painful feeling that I am writing in my blog about it!

In other news, we had some of the dead trees on our property cut down this morning. You can imagine how wonderfully happy and excited the little Captain was! It is so nice not to have to worry about having those trees fall on our house or the neighbor's house any longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog has touched me very deeply, i am in awe at your courage and i am inspired to do my best. you are an amazing example, keep posting, you are changing people without even being aware of it.