Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fish!

Today we went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore with my friend and Captain Adorable's ladies (otherwise known as her daughters, haha). There were far more people there than I expected and it was effing hot in there. I did not bring the stroller (strollers are not allowed in, which is a great idea) and I allowed Captain Adorable to just walk. No carrier, no backpack (which the Aquarium will loan you--at least, if you leave your stroller they will loan you one, did not ask for one today...), just walking. He has never had that experience in a big strange place which was full of people and goodness gracious it was a lot of work! I was sweated my shirt wet with effort.

However, we did have good company, and we got to see the dolphin show and the new jellyfish exhibit and the rainforest exhibit, and lots of other cool stuff.

No comments: