Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tired Of Being A Hermit

I am tired of being a hermit. The only places I ever go are the grocery store and doctors' offices and the hospital. I have been cautioned not to go out much because my immune system is weakened by chemo but I am bored of being at home all the time. I have chemo again on Friday and then a week of being sick. Then chemo again the next Friday. I want to go out and do something with my son before I have to go through that again.

I've decided to go to story time at a local library tomorrow. I took Captain Adorable to it once before, but he was only 6 months old and really too young for the event. In fact, he cried at it--I think maybe he got overstimulated. We will see how tomorrow goes. I think he will really enjoy seeing other children and goodness knows he loves books and music, so hopefully he will really love the event.

In other news, I have an impacted wisdom tooth (ok, actually all four of them). It hurts and I think it has to come out. The problem is that I cannot have any type of surgery with chemotherapy, so I guess I have to wait till chemo is over to have this thing removed. Meanwhile, it hurts.

No comments: