Sunday, December 9, 2007

More Throwing Up

I woke up at 5:30 or so this morning and tried to head off some vomiting by getting up and making myself some cream of wheat but I ended up throwing up at about 7:00 anyhow. I thought I was going to be fine but wow I really was not. I also had the runs again. I took the anti-nausea pills and slept all day...

Captain Obvious went to California (for work) so that left my Mom taking care of Captain Adorable all day by herself. I know she enjoys being with her grandson and she is here to help us out, but I feel bad putting so much on her all the time. Last round of chemo I was much stronger by this time and able to care more for myself and for my baby. This time I am just a big old lump of napping.

I'd really like to be strong enough to take my golly dern holiday cards to the post office. Would be nice to send them after doing all that work getting the pics, addresses, putting them all together, and signing them all. I guess many other people know exactly what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor love. Sorry you are having such a rotten time. Thank heaven for mothers... (or should I say grandmothers). Thinking of you all with love and positive whatnots.
warm hugs.
amina