Monday, December 3, 2007

Still Tired

Day Four (Day One is the day I get Cisplatin and Gemcitibine) is the worst one for me--last time and this time. I have had 2 three hour naps and I am still tired. I think I am going to have to go to bed before the baby tonight...

Last night I felt extra terrible. Filled with too much water and very uncomfortable--pain in my legs and uncomfortable ear and a belly full of burps. Couldn't get comfortable in bed with the captains, so I had to sleep in the sewing room. I got up about 800 times to pee. (I drank 80+ ounces of water yesterday!) Still, I am stopped up in the bowel movement department, just like last time, despite my taking stool softeners this time...I really hope I do not have to go through the same pain as I did last time...

Ugh. I feel bad.

Updated to add: seems that the stool softeners worked just fine and everything is moving along well. Thank goodness.

No comments: